Relentless Prayer Journal – a relentless pursuit in seeing God’s will done on earth.
It’s a privilege to pray and talk to God. God the Father is our Abba. All Christians are adopted heirs of grace, and He invites us to share our heart and to listen to Him. We can fearlessly enter His presence, assured of His glad welcome, solely because of Jesus Christ’s death on the cross and His resurrection – Ephesians 3:12. Jesus, our Savior, made a way for us to stand justified in God’s sight just as if we never sinned. This allowance brings us into a place to speak our heart, to share our burdens, ask for healing, to talk about our dreams and desires, to intercede for the lost who have yet to meet Jesus Christ and accept Him as their Lord and Savior, to pray for healing for the sick, to intercede on behalf of our family and friends, to pray for our government and nation, and to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. God in His grace, allows us to participate in His work here on earth. A sweet blessing from the Most High! An amazing gift that gives us purpose.
The Relentless Prayer Journal is perfect to keep alongside your Bible.
A place where you can:
- Write down your prayers, as you read your Bible.
- Doodle or draw – expressing your heart in illustrations
- Draw or illustrate Bible stories.
- Write down insights, as you study the Bible.
- Write a devotion to share at Bible study.
- Write poetry or song lyrics.
- Record prayer requests to have on hand so that you do not forget.
A great Christian gift for family, friends, or bible study leader.