Relentless prayer is a relentless pursuit in seeing God’s will done on earth.
Today’s prayer list includes:
- Female judges in Afghanistan whose work involves delivering justice to the women, are being tracked down and killed for their work. Praying for their safety/rescue, for people to reach them with the gospel and that they would accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
“For everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 NLT
- People in India and Nepal facing the Monsoon season – Praying for lives to be saved from the floods, and that people accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
“If you make the LORD your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer; no plague will come near your home.” Psalm 91:9-10 NLT
- Christian businesses, like In N Out in San Francisco, being shut down for periods of time in cities that mandate all indoor dining require proof of vaccination. In N Out said they had properly posted signs, but they refused to be “the vaccination police for any government.” Praying for less government intrusive, improper overreach regarding businesses and family living and an increase in business for all Christian businesses.
“The LORD says, ‘I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call upon me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” Psalm 91:14-16 NLT
- Surgery – Praying for positive results for all who have had surgery recently, and for peace of mind for all who have upcoming surgeries scheduled.
“O LORD my God I cried out to You and You healed me.” Psalm 30:2 NKJV
- Brain injuries – Praying for healing for those who have traumatic brain injuries.
“The prayer of faith saves the sick.” James 5:15
- PTSD – Praying for healing for all who have PTSD symptoms.
“O LORD my God I cried out to You and You healed me.” Psalm 30:2 NKJV
- Stress – Praying for an alleviation of stress for all who are undergoing stressful situations.
“As pressure and stress bear down on me, I find joy in your commands.” Psalm 119:143 NLT
- Christians in high profile positions in the world – Praying they are in the world and not of the world, letting their light so shine before men and women that the people may see their good works and glorify God; and that they are elevated in their work for God’s honor and glory, and for a removal of all who make false accusations against them.
“You are the light of the world – like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.” Matthew 5:14-16 NLT
- Christians facing possible job loss if they do not get the COVID-19 vaccine – Praying they cast their cares upon God, seeking Him for wisdom and guidance for their next steps.
“Cast your cares upon God for you are His personal concern.” 1 Peter 5:7 PHILLIPS * “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will guide you with My eye.” Psalm 32:8 NKJV
- Christians applying for work – Praying the best door opens for them that fits their needs.
“I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.” Revelation 3:8 NLT
- Christians creative work – Praying Christian creatives seek God for inspiration, grounded in truth; and that their God honoring work reaches many in Jesus’ name.
“May the LORD richly bless both you and your children.” Psalm 115:14 NLT * “When people work, their wages are not a gift, but something they have earned.” Romans 4:4 NLT
- Church leadership – Praying for every pastor, pastor’s wife, worship leader, and ministry leader in churches to be men and women of integrity, seeking Jesus Christ first, humbling themselves before God in submission to His authority – doing what is right.
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV
- People who serve the church – Praying every servant serves unto the Lord, not unto man, seeking to please God with their giftings.
“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” Colossians 3:23 NLT
- Employees of churches – Praying all employees of churches have better customer service than what is found in the world, working unto the Lord in all that they do no matter the position.
“Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:39 NLT
- Shepherds – Praying they shepherd the flock of God that is among them.
“Care for the flock that God entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly – not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. Don’t lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. And when the Great Shepherd appears, you will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor.” 1 Peter 5:2-4 NLT
- Missionaries – Praying for missionaries to shine the light of the gospel of grace, safe from harm, reaching many in Jesus’ name. And for the 17 US Christian missionaries that were captured in Haiti, to be released unharmed and the gang members demand of money be removed.
“But if I say I’ll never mention the LORD or speak in his name, his word burns in my heart like a fire. It’s like a fire burning in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can’t do it!” Jeremiah 20:9 NLT
- Students on the street sharing the gospel – Praying for divine appointments and for many to hear about the love of Jesus Christ, accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
“So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT
- Evangelists – Praying for them to be in tune with God, seeking God and hearing Him in regards to what He wants shared with the people He places before them and that they declare the message clearly.
“My heart has heard you say, ‘Come and talk with me.’ And my heart responds, ‘LORD, I am coming.'” Psalm 27:8 NLT *
- Biden Administration – Praying for wisdom, as the decisions of top government leadership affect everyone and we want to live prosperous lives marked by dignity; and praying they come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
“If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask him, be sure your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Their loyalty is between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do.” James 1:5-8 NLT
“I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity – the man Christ Jesus.” 1 Timothy 2:1-5 NLT
- Prodigals – Praying prodigals repent of their sin and return to the Lord.
“Direct your children on the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.” Proverbs 22:6 NLT
“Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.” Matthew 4:17 NLT
- Atheists – Praying all atheists realize there is a God in heaven who loves them.
“But if wicked people turn away from all their sins and begin to obey my decrees and do what is just and right, they will surely live and not die. All their past sins will be forgotten, and they will live because of the righteous things they have done. Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.
- Police – Praying for wisdom and safety, and that they are fully confident that they are following the will of God – Colossians 4:12.
“The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is safe.” Proverbs 29:25 ESV
“If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.” James 1:5 NLT
- Firemen – Praying for their safety and strength as they seek to rescue people from harm, and land from being destroyed; and for them to be alert hearing the cries for help.
“Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.” Ephesians 6:10 NLT
Abba, we ask for Your will to be done, and we praise You in advance for all that You are going to do. In Jesus’ name, Amen.